Artificial Grass Installation
Artificial Grass by LDC Turf and Irrigation is fitted by experienced staff using quality artificial turf. The LDC team have over 30 years experience and are highly skilled and fully qualified. You can be assured that your getting top quality products from experts. We work in the areas of Surrey and most of the South East. For a free artificial grass installation quotation you can get in touch on our contact form or calling us on 01276 474884.
Quality Artificial Grass by LDC
LDC Turf and Irrigation cover the areas of the Surrey •Guildford. •Woking. •Esher •Epsom and Ewell. •Walton-on-Thames •Haslemere. •Dorking. •Reigate and Redhill. •Staines-upon-Thames • Kingston and many other areas.
Artificial Lawns – Lawn Care
- Whether it be fallen leaves in autumn, fallen branches after a storm or some other accumulation of debris, a leaf blower can help you swiftly clear your turf.
- Designate one corner of your yard and blow all debris towards it. Once all debris is grouped, you can collect it for removal.
- While a leaf blower is effective for larger debris, it might not clear the grass of dust or spills. Using a garden hose, rinse the entirety of the turf.
- Make sure to do so lightly; too much water pressure could damage the grass. Start from one end of your yard, moving across and sweeping the hose in a circular motion
- Brushing the grass frequently will keep the grass blades pointed upwards, affording your lawn a more natural look. You can use a brush, as long as it has soft bristles.
- Start in one corner of your yard, and move horizontally as you brush. Once you’ve reached the opposite end, take a few steps back, and move across again.
LDC turf and Irrigation cover all areas in Surrey and Surrounding areas. Also towns such as Esher •Guildford. •Woking. •Weybridge. •Farnham. •Haslemere. •Leatherhead. •Reigate and Redhill. •Staines-upon-Thames and Ashford, and we would be delighted to quote for your project. Call LDC on 01276 474884